Beyond Budgeting Round Table – North America
Check out the site at bbrtna.org
The site has articles and resources listed. It is also a membership organization that provides a forum and networking among companies that want to replace the budget.
Go to your local library and access a magazine research tool. When you search on “Beyond Budgeting” many of the following of articles should show up in the search. The list that follows contains articles that give a good introduction to the topic.
- "Why You Should Ditch Your Budget" by Christopher Hann; Entrepreneur, February 2012
- "Let it Roll" by Russ Banham; CFO Volume 27 Issue 4, pp42-47
- "Beyond Budgeting" by Jeremy Hope and Robin Fraser; Management Accounting Magazine, February 1997, Volume 77 Issue 2, p16
- "Hope Abandons Budgets" New Zealand Management, December 2003, Volume 50 Issue 11, pp10-11
- "Beyond Budgeting in an IDS: The Park Nicollet Experience" by David Cooke and McVay; Healthcare Financial Management, October 2006, Volume 60 Issue 10, pp 100-110
- "Breaking Free From Budgets" by Suzanne McGee; INC, October 2003, Volume 25 Issue 10, pp72-75
- Beyond Budgeting: Jeremy Hope and Robin Fraser, Harvard Business School Press, 2003
- Implementing Beyond Budgeting: Bjarte Bogsnes, John Wiley & Sons, 2009